3/23/10

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash , 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Cheap Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash , 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Review




I must admit, I had this product since I bought 1) is a big fan of Dove products and 2) is a big fan of will rather than the regular store - it was in a pack of three on a large price, and 3) it said "wash" and my perception of growth is something that comes off easily.

It's good. Smells fine, dry, and do what a girl needs to do (with shearing, etc.). It is surprising, however, thick and tough. So gooey, in fact, that I have a plunger in my pretty much weekly pay to go with the goo.

I live in a low-lying area with a septic system, and very soft water, so these things can be issue for me, but it is remarkable that this stuff bad rings and drain scum nobody's business would create. Perhaps BIG in the Midwest of the USA, with its hard water.

Wow. Clean-up "is a bonus because it is almost like a gym workout without the fee in my clawfoot tub with soft water loop in it!

Anyway - it is a good product. Perhaps the best for me, but not asI buy it again I get an extra bath scrubby-crud with the purchase. :)






Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash , 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Overview


Deep Moisture for Dry Skin - Keep your skin feeling soft & moisturized.

Dove All Day Body Wash gives you soft, smooth skin all day so you can truly enjoy your shower and feel great in your skin throughout the day.

Dove's special all-day formula contains hydrating emollients that sink into your skin to moisturize as it cleans so your skin feels soft, smooth, and supple all day long.

Questions or Comments?  Call 1-800-598-5005
Made in U.S.A.





*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 23, 2010 21:28:18

No comments:

Post a Comment