4/29/10

Jason Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Cheap Jason Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Review




I love these things. My son had problems from the start with anything by Johnson & Johnson. He was either dry skin or a rash. Then my second child, I had a few bottles of Jason Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash and I have not had any problems with my toddler and my newborn baby. And it smells awesome. Perfumey, just clean with a subtle scent of lavender. I could smell their hair all day long.




Jason Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Feature


  • With Beta Glucan, Oat Oil and Panthenol to nourish and soothe baby's skin and hair
  • No Parabens or Synthetic Fragrances
  • Hypo-allergenic




Jason Earth's Best Baby Care Lavender Tear-Free 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash, 8.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) Overview


Earth's Best Organics Lavender 2-in-1 Shampoo & Body Wash created by JASON gently cleanses baby's skin and hair with mild tear-free surfactants. This hypo-allergenic, formula, lightly scented with lavender oil to calm baby during bathtime, nourishes skin and hair with Beta Glucan, Oat Oil, and Panthenol. Will not irritate eczema or cradle cap.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 29, 2010 23:13:09

No comments:

Post a Comment