4/13/10

Organics Body Wash Almond - 8 Fl oz - Liquid

Cheap Organics Body Wash Almond - 8 Fl oz - Liquid Review




I'm on a mission of my library of personal care to convert / hygiene products to the most "green" and cruelty-free I can. I have a variety of different body coil used for this, including several of the Dove, and more recently a Suave "Sweet Pea" formula.
I was very excited to try this product after the smell it on a local natural food store. Grape Kool-Aid, grape popsicles, grape soda, grape bubble gum, I love all that good. So when I smell it in the store, I was sold.
I have learned there is truth to the old saying about too much of a good thing. These things are almost too grapey, and it is that synthetic candyish grapeyness. It is disturbing not in any way, but it's just not a scent I would make my ordinary, everyday shower gel smell.

I used it in a puff and it has good suds and seemed quite adequate as a detergent.

The company's pedigree is good from an environmental and cruelty-free break. I will try another of theirproducts, but will probably pass on this one in the future.




Organics Body Wash Almond - 8 Fl oz - Liquid Feature


  • DESERT ESSENCE Organics Body Wash Almond 8 oz




Organics Body Wash Almond - 8 Fl oz - Liquid Overview


Desert Essence Organics Body Washes are enriched with natural, botanical ingredients. These cleansers purify while nourishing the skin.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 13, 2010 14:37:58

No comments:

Post a Comment